I am not a coach but I am very much interested in learning about coaching and exploring the transformational power of coaching, that is why, on November 6, 2015, I will be attending the 1st ICF Philippines International Coaching Summit.
Reasons to Attend 1st ICF Philippines International Coaching Summit
1. The 1st International ICF Philippines Coaching Summit is supported and endorsed by the ICF Global and ASIA Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC). (ICF is the certifying body and the largest organization of professional coaches worldwide and Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches is an Alliance of Coaches in the Asia Pacific Region).
2. It is the biggest international coaching and leadership event in Asia and it will be held here in the Philippines for the first time.
3. Attending this event would give participants the chance to network with over 800 international and local delegates. We normally hear from speakers that your network is your net worth – this event is a perfect opportunity for the delegates to grow their own network.
4. The event is an opportunity to learn from the world’s best in coaching. The speakers are well-known in their own field and it’s a privilege that all of them come together to share their knowledge and experiences in the 1st International ICF Philippines Coaching Summit.
The speakers are the following:
- Dr. David Peterson, PhD, Director of Coaching and Leadership at Google, Inc.
Topic: Accelerating Leadership Development Through Coaching
David’s keynote highlights new insights and practical techniques that enable faster, better learning for leaders. He’ll showcase lessons from research and rich personal experience in how to quickly build strong working relationships, cultivate deeper insight and drive positive, transformational development.
- Dr. Marcia Reynolds, PhD, 5th ICF Global president and author of 3 books including The Discomfort Zone: How Leaders Turn Difficult Conversations into Breakthroughs
Topic: Transformation and the Power of Coaching
Coaching is the most powerful and effective way to trigger people to see the world and themselves in a new way. Yet transformation can only occur if the coach is willing to take risks, speak from the heart and gut, and to ask questions that might feel uncomfortable. This is how people then see their blind-spots and points of resistance, allowing them to grow beyond their limitations.
Marcia will share current research in the science of learning which demonstrates why being coached is the best way for people to learn and grow. You will gain a new sense of what is possible with Coaching.
- Dr. Damian Goldvarg, PhD, past ICF Global president, who has twenty years of experience in executive assessment and coaching
Topic: Transforming Organizations by Building a Coaching Culture
In this talk, Dr. Damian Goldvarg, MCC will share the results from the research conducted by the ICF and the Human Capital Institute (HCI) in 2014. Organizations that embrace Coaching produce higher levels of employee engagement and higher bottome line than companies that do not. He will explain the benefits of creating organizational coaching culture. He will also share his experience working as a coach and trainer of coaching skills for managers for more than 15 years in 40 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Ms. Eileen Mcdargh, CSP and CSAE, commentator and business author of 6 books, the latest of which is Your Resiliency GPS: A Guide for Growing Through Life and Work.
Topic: Cultivating Radical Resiliency: Transformational Skills for Changing Times
Radically turbulent times demand professional and personal responses that transcend our regular work and life patterns. Discover how to grow the skills of adaptability, agility, laugh-ability and alignment. Explode the traditional definitions of resiliency and discover the value of PREsilience.
5. The event is not just for coaches but also for those who wanted to become a professional coach and for anyone interested in the subject of coaching.
Event Date: November 6, 2015
Time: 8am – 6pm
Venue: New Marriott Grand Ballroom
Manila Marriott Hotel
No 10 Newport Boulevard
Newport City Complex, Pasay City
Who Should Attend?
- CEO’s, executive leaders, managers, business owners
- Coach Practitioners (external or internal)
- HR, OD, L&D Managers, Educators, Trainers, Consultants
- Government and corporate users of coaching services
- People who want to become a professional coach
- Anyone interested in the subject of Coaching
For registration and Sponsorship you can contact Mr. Melo Lazatin at (+632) 812-3277 or you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.