We are now in the Digital World. This is the time when most people have access to the internet and normally search for company products and services using their laptops and smartphones before buying anything.
But how can customers find companies online if they do not have much knowledge or access to technology? PCCI-Tarlac: Asenso sa Negosyo can help them.
Why SME’s need to attend in the PCCI-Tarlac event?
1. This event will help SMEs develop an online presence with payment facility. Companies with existing website will gain access to additional channels where they can promote their products and services online
2. This is an “invitation only” event and only 100 SME’s will be accepted. (Imagine how lucky you would feel if you would belong to the chosen 100 ).
2. This event is for legitimate businesses because before joining the PCCI-Tarlac event, participants are required to submit a photocopy of their business papers like Tax Registration, Mayor’s Permit, DTI or SEC Registration (with GIS), Sales Invoice / Official Receipt.
3. The speakers will walk through the participants to the different topics that are assigned to help participants in their store activation process.
If you are an SMEs and you needed help to make your company E-commerce ready then signup now.
PCCI-Tarlac: Asenso Sa Negosyo 6: Helping MSMEs Do Business Online
Date: May 25, 2016
Time: 8:30Am to 4PM
Venue: Bulwagan ng Kapitolyo, Tarlac
For inquiries and reservations, you can contact Lyka Mendoza, PCCI-Tarlac, Tel. Nos.: 0917-518-2800, 0998-9508650.
For more details–>> http://bit.ly/pccitarlac
– You need to be approved in order to attend the training.
– Approved participants are requested to register at the following prior to training attendance to fast-track the approval process:
PayMaya Business / Swipe
TackThis / TackThis Concierge
By the way, I will share the E-Marketing Checklist topic during the event, so.. see you there :-)!