I am not vain, and it’s been a long time since I visited a skin care clinic. The last time I visited one was in my province when I had my syringoma cauterized .. and to tell you the truth, it’s painful. My younger sister was the one who encouraged me to undergo that procedure because it’s 50% off ha ha ha.
Anyways, last February 8, I had the chance to visit a skin care clinic located in Bonifacio Global City, and the clinic is none other than….. tadah…Skin Philosophie Medical Aesthetic and Lifestyle Solutions.
Let me give you a little introduction about Skin Philosophie.
The Clinic is owned by Dra. Kyla Talens and she is also the in-house aesthetic dermatologist. She acquired her training in United Kingdom…so you can ascertain that Dra. Talens is equipped with the latest knowledge about her trade. Her training and expertise allow her to provide effective solutions to a wide range of skin concerns.
Born as plain looking, Dra. Nikita Kyla Talens experienced low self esteem, that is why she decided to study abroad about aesthetic.. to help herself (she also under gone aesthetic procedure) and also to help people feel more confident about themselves by providing the option to improve their looks.
During our visit in the clinic, Dra. Kyla Talens herself, gave us the chance to learn about the services that Skin Philosophie is offering. Yes, Dra Nikita In person 🙂 . She is the one who made the lectures about their different products and services.
According to Dra. Talens, They care for their customers and also to their customers’ budget (Affordable luxury). Skin Philosophie can prescribe the necessary treatment that their customers need according to their budget.
After the orientation of services, It’s now time to experience the Skin Philosophie’s Signature Facial.
The Skin Philosophie Signature Facial starts with cleansing using a hypo allergenic cleanser that is suitable for all skin type. (They used Cetaphil in my case.)
Followed by an aromatherapy, lymphatic massage and galvanic toning (you’ll feel refreshed because of the cold instrument massaging your face).
Last but not the least, was the scrubbing and diamond microdermabrasion which removes dead skin cells, black heads and white heads. (sorry I wasn’t able to take picture of this one :-)).
After the skin Philosophie Signature Facial, I feel relaxed and beautiful. The whole treatment cost P 1,500.
Aside for facials. Here are some of the other services that Skin Philosophie offer.
1. Laser Treatment – Luz 1540 Erbium Glass Fractional Laser – Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Laser Facelift and Laser Depigmentation. (Price starts at P 3,250) ; Laser Hair removal (Price starts at P 2,260)
2. Anti- Aging (face and body) – Laser Rejuvenation / laser photorejuvenation (Price starts at P 3,250); Face and Neck Intra-Therma Sculpting (Price starts at P 15,000); Face and Neck Insta-Lift (Price starts at P1,000); Botox (Allergan) – Botulinum Toxin (Price starts at P4,800); Derma Fillers (Price starts at P 20,000); Bloomsbury Rejuvenating Peel for Women and Knights Bridge rejuvenating Peel for men (Price starts at P1,120); Kensington Brightening Deep Peel – (Price Starts at P1,150)
3. Facials – Skin Philosophy Luxury Facial (60 mins) (Price Starts at P 1,650); Skin Philosophy Signature Facial (60 mins) (Price Starts at P 1,500); Skin Philosophy Basic Facial (30 mins) (Price Starts at P 650) and Ionto-Infusion and Sono Infusion (can be added to the basic facial for better results) (Price starts at P 700).
4. Acne Management – Primrose Renewal Peel for Women And Lancaster Renewal Peel for Men (Price starts at P1,120); Acne Surgery/Extraction (Price starts at P600 -acne surgery performed by the doctor/ P200 -extraction performed by therapist); Intralesional Steroid Injection (Price starts at P600); Windsor Clarifying Polish (Price starts at P600); Fractional Laser Resurfacing (Price starts at P3,250); Kensington Brightening Deep Peel (Price starts at P1,150) and Ionto-Infusion and Sono Infusion (Price starts at P900).
5. Skin Lightening (Face & Body) – Kensington Brightening Deep Peel (Price starts at P1,150); Bloomsbury Rejuvenating Peel for Women and Knights Bridge rejuvenating Peel for men (Price starts at P1,120); Ionto-Infusion and Sono Infusion (Price starts at P700); Skin Polish + Elixir of Life (Price starts at P1,150) and Glutathione (Price starts at P1,500).
6. Body Contouring – Therma-Conductive Body Sculpting (Price starts at P2,800); Nutritional Counselling (Price starts at P1,000).
7. Electrocautery – for warts, syringoma, molluscum contagiosum, skin tags, sebacious hyperlasia seborrhoeic keratosis /dermatosis papulosa nigra and others.(Price starts at P1,6500).
8. Injectables– Keloid and Hypertropic Scar Trearment (Price starts at P1,000); Hyperhidrosis Treatment; Hair loss treatment (Price starts at P1,000) and Glutathione (Price starts at P1,500).
You can check the full description of the services above by visiting their website- http://skinphilosophie.com/.
Taking care of one self is a must to all individuals and that includes pampering yourself once in a while. If you do not have an extra ordinary beauty (like me :-)) , you can enhance it through technology. As the saying goes, “kung matanda ka na at pangit ka pa rin, kasalanan mo na yun” (if you are old enough and you are still ugly, then it’s your fault).
If you want to try Skin Philosophie’s skin care services, then we have a good news for you.
Skin Philosophie will be giving a 10% discount to our avid readers.
Our blog readers will also be entitled for a free consultation/assessment (Except for pathological cases – normal consultation for pathological cases is P 600 – P 1,000)
For inquiries and appointment booking, you can reach Skin Philosophie Medical Aesthetic and Lifestyle Solutions through 0917-8860646, 0917-8906800, 02-2118662, 02-21580780, or 02-8567451. They are located at the 3rd level, The Fort Strip, 28th corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig.
For more details, visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/skin.philosophie.
[Disclosure: I am an accredited online lead generator for Skin Philosophie]