More and more people are now reading the online versions and most of it are coming from social media platforms. This is one the reasons why companies spend their resources on social media and blogs so that more people can find them easier online.
For this reason, there is a need for people who work online to have a blog…To be searchable and to show the world that they exist.
When I am just starting my online career, I enrolled in a course for Virtual Assistant, we were asked to have a website so that possible employer can find us easily. The website will also serve as our online portfolio.
But Alas! Making my own website and writing a blog is really a struggle.
Then I came across a friend working online who told me that he is enrolled in Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program… and he is in all praise of the things that he is learning.
The light bulb in my mind suddenly lit up so I immediately enrolled for the 3 modules. And thus, it became the start of my Hero’s journey. (check this to see the Hero’s journey I am talking about.)
There are many “Guru” out there teaching about blogging but all I can say is that the Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program is one of a kind because it is also a mentoring program wherein Ms. Janette will teach and guide her students every step of the way for them to reach their full potential.
5 Reasons Why You Should Enroll in the Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program:
- Learn from the expert – Ms. Janette Toral is an expert in this field. She is the author of the book “Blogging from Home” and is publishing her article online since 1997.
- Be Certified – DigitalFilipino partnered with Ateneo De Manila University and eLearning Edge to offer this program. At the end of the 3 modules and after passing all the requirement needed in each modules (assignments and projects), participants will receive a Certification. (Participants who decided not to take all 3 modules will also receive a certificate of completion for the modules that they are enrolled in.)
- Save time – The course is online and all the lectures and discussions are done through webinar (Web Based Seminar). No more commuting and beating the traffic. The webinar is also recorded and uploaded in the e-learning site so that students can access the e-learning platform anytime, anywhere. (But of course, only if they have an internet access 🙂 ).
- Receive Mentoring – Students can schedule a one-on-one online consultation with Ms. Janette Toral. She also guide students during the course to develop their skills.
- Walk the talk – Experience what you have learned. Students are required to roll out a project in every module so that they can try and have a hands-on experience of the things that they have learned. This is to make sure that the students can tell themselves (and show others) that they are knowledgeable and skilled to be a Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur.
Need to know more?
Then, here are the 3 Modules in the Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program:
– Blog Launch, Copywriting and Social Media Promotion – A four week course wherein the students will learn how to:
- Identify goals, target audience needs, and potential
- Build a blog and content plan according to student’s chosen niche
- Site roll out and do basic promotion including social media
- Reach out to fellow bloggers, social media users and build a community
- Monitor reach and improve blog performance
note: To pass this module, students will roll a hands on project wherein they are required to produce a blog according to the agreed content plan, promote and reach the agreed upon target analytics.
(Classes starts on July 7, 2015, 8-9 PM via Webinar)
– Professional Blogging, Social Media Marketing and Advertising – A five-week course wherein the students will learn how to:
- Tap influential bloggers and use social media in various ways for promotion, awareness, lead generation, and support for marketing and entrepreneurial pursuits
- Understand the available blog and social media advertising platforms, costing, and analyze a blog’s effectiveness
- Profile blogs, bloggers and social media users based on their reach and influence
note: To pass this module, students will roll a hands on project wherein they will design and run a blog & social media marketing and advertising program.
(Classes starts on August 18, 2015, 8-9 PM via Webinar)
– Make Money from Blogging and Social Media as a Service Provider – A five-week course wherein the students will learn how to:
- Generate income through blogging
- Make money from Blogging and Social Media as a service provider
- Offer blog creation, blog marketing, blog advertising placement, content development and, social media promotion as a service to businesses
- Build a blog content writers network
- Build a blog advertising network
- Build an Online Lead Generation Network with bloggers as members
note: To pass this module, students will roll a hands on project wherein they will come up with a blog and social media marketing service and roll it out for a client.
(Classes starts on September 29, 8-9 PM via Webinar)
You can also check this to know more about the benefits of becoming a Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur.
By the way, the CBSME is now accepting enrollees. The price for each module is Php 10,000.00, but if you pay in cash for the whole course (3 Modules) you will have a Php 5,000.00 discount (Pay only Php 25,000.00 for the 3 modules).
And because you have reached reading up to this point which means you are interested in the program, I have a special offer for you…You can have a 10% discount which is only available to my blog readers.
You can enroll here (Message Ms. Janette Toral that you want to claim the 10% discount that you saw on your blog)
Note: As I Have said earlier, I have finished my hero’s journey because I am now a Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur. I also got hired by a client in Elance because of my blog.
For now, I’m ready to start a new Hero’s Journey.I am taking up Certified E-Commerce Specialist, E-Commerce Entrepreneur, and E-Commerce Professional Program :-). You can check about the course here.
[Disclosure: I am an accredited online lead generator for DigitalFilipino Training Programs]