“Email Marketing is all about sending the message to your client” – Joy of Benchmark
Hi everyone, in my last blog, I have written about the importance of Customer Relationship Management in any business.
In this blog, let me share with you one of the CRM tool that we can use… email marketing.
Most companies are using email marketing as a tool to generate leads from their customers for the longest time because of its effectiveness . They are putting email sign up form to their website so that customers who are interested in their products can sign up and receive a company or product update right on their inbox.
But do you know that you can also put an email sign up form to your Facebook Fan page?
Yes, you can!
Lots of companies nowadays have their own business Facebook pages because it helped them to gain more reach to their customers and yet there are still many of them that do not have any email sign up form.
Facebook Page is a great place to put your email sign up form because most people who liked your page are already interested to your product / company. Don’t let the opportunity came to a waste, Let your audience who wanted to receive updates from your brand sign in immediately into your email list by putting an email opt-in tab directly into your Facebook Page.
If you do not have an email signup form yet in your Facebook page, then you can check this tutorial on How to add an email sign up form to your Facebook fan page
If you are using benchmark, there is a shorten version of email sign up for you. Just check this link and follow the instruction provided.
During the Digital Lead Generation and Customer Relationship Management for Real Estate industry Webinar last May 20, 2014. Ms. Joy from Benchmark Philippines was the guest speaker and she shared with us the features of Benchmark email.
- Permission based List Building or double opt-in.- creation of an email list providing a sign-up box for prospective email contacts and confirm their approval with follow up email.
- List management – organized, edit, segment, grow and manage database of customer or client email contact information.
- Rich content integration – the addition of graphics, audio, video and text using templates that you can drag and drop.
- Choose or create your own template
- Customized/ personalized email – by adding name, put video and link to your website or to any link that you wanted to show to your client
- Inbox checker – a tool that will check you email campaigns across multiple devices.
- AB Testing –send different subject lines l to small group/s then send the “winner” to the rest of your list.
- Anti Spam checker – check which word or link will trigger your email to be delivered in your recipient spam folder.
- Create and send professional online pools and survey
- Social Media Integration – You can insert a Facebook like button into the Facebook page,: Add twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn buttons to your emails: Add a newsletter signup from to your Facebook page
- Check report -, track your email campaigns, at what rate they were opened and which emails were “bounced” as undeliverable to bad address.
- Custom auto responders – schedule sequence of emails that send automatically
- CRM Integration – integrate Benchmark email in CRM tools like Zoho, Salesforce, Google docs, Gmail.
- Options to add contacts
Aside from Benchmark, there are also other email marketing tools available in the market, what is important is that the marketing tools that you are using can provide what you need.
The Digital Lead Generation and Customer Relationship Management Webinar for Real Estate Industry is a 12-series webinar every Tuesday at 7pm. Last May20, 2014 was the 6th webinar for this series.
Interested people who wanted to attend the webinar can still enroll because all materials are uploaded in the Digital Filipino Influencers booth camp website . All paid students can access the webinar anytime for this module including the other section in the e-learning site because by enrolling, you will also become a protégée member and will have the privilege to access the other past modules for 12 months.
If you wanted to enroll or to know more about the topic, then check this link.
Image courtesy of ddpavumba/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net