Christmas is fast approaching and it will not be a merry without Christmas Party and get-together with our loved ones. And of course, Christmas is also the time where we buy gifts for our family members and for our God’s Children and others.
And as a certified “raketera”, it is also the time to make some extra money to be ready to all the Christmas expenses that will occur.
Last Dec. 5-7, 2014, I had the chance to attend the Baby and Family Expo Philippines 2014 which was held at SMX Hall 1, not wearing a media or a blogger’s pass but an exhibitor’s badge. Why? Because I was hired to take charge of the booth of Benchmark Philippines for the 3-day event.
The program started by an opening remarks by Mr. David Abrenilla– Founder, President and CEO of Mediacom Solutions, Inc. The Family and Baby Expo, by the way, was organized by Mediacom and now on it’s second year.
Secretary of Health, Mr Eric Tayag was one of the speakers and he said “Obesity Starts at the womb, so do not blame your children if they are eating bad food”. Parents have the responsibility to take care of their children and this include in making sure that babies are healthy and get the right nutrition from the foods that they eat.
Dra. Maria Tricia Subido of Johnson and Johnson, on the other hand, shared about the tips on how to take care of babies’ skin because it is very delicate as compared to adult. She also pointed out that baby skins are very sensitive that is why it is important to check all the labels before purchasing products to make sure that it is safe for babies.
The whole 3 days are packed with speakers and entertainment to make sure that the visitors in the Baby Family Expo are Informed, entertained thus buy the product that their baby would need.
Different booths are present during the event including Benchmark which is strategically placed near the food stalls.
One of the advantages of being near the food booths is that, while people are waiting for the food and while eating, they will be able to see our booth and read the words indicated in the tarpaulins. What is also nice is that some of them visit the booth afterwards to ask some questions because they feel that Benchmark can help their company.
- Benchmark is a web-based email marketing tool to send, track and manage campaigns, news letters, events, surveys and online pools that has been in the Philippines for 2 years now and are used by many companies because of it’s features and benefits.
- Benchmark has a free List Plan 2000 in which you can send up to 14,000 emails. This Free List Plan allows you to use all features including Survey, Signup Forms, Auto responders, Importing contacts and many more.
- Benchmark also have the following features:
- Have more that 400 template designs that you can choose from which makes your email looks more elegant and interesting to look at.
- Have the capacity for A/B testing to make sure that your emails can reach its maximum potential to be opened.
- Have a strong Zero-tolerance anti-spam policy to protect the delivery rates and reputation of its customers.
- Have real time reports and analytics which can provide data to see the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Have social media integration for easy sharing to social network.
- Have 24/7 Chat support which can help you if you encounter problems that you can’t see in the Q&A portion of the platform.
- Have the capacity for event marketing where you can:
- Create event and choose available designs from the templates (or you can make your own), ticket purchase via credit card, Paypal or Google Wallet and easy registration that is available 24/7.
- Promote your event via email invitation, social media integration.
- Tracking of ticket sales to see how effective is your promotion.
- Sending of email reminders to make sure that your registrants don’t forget the event.
- Easy check-in. Benchmark also provides a QR code for the event where you can check-in guest using your mobile by scanning the code.
You can check this link if you want to sign-up or just want to know more about their products.