The Virtual Staff Entrepreneur Program #vse will be launching a FREE 14-part webinar series which will start from December 14, 2013 until January 25, 2014.
This program is in collaboration with DigitalFilipino Club members Elance and Online Jobs University and was inspired by Digitalfilipino participation in the Next Wave cities ICT Road Show where they realized a lot of basic skills are necessary to support or pursue e-commerce and start-up entrepreneurship aspirations.
6 Reasons why I Will Sign up to this event:
- It’s absolutely FREE – no need to spend even a single cent for the registration.
- No travel required – everything will be done online so it is very convenient, all you need is an internet and a computer and you are ready to attend even on your pajama.
- Interesting topics – the materials are designed to teach skills which you can use on your business or online career.
- Interactive – there is a Q& A portion at the end of each webinar where the participants can ask their questions regarding the topic.
- Learn from the experts – this FREE training program will be conducted by Genesis Reonico of Online Jobs University, Ron Cirujano of Elance and Janette Toral of DigitalFilipino who are experts on their own field.
- All webinars are recorded – unlike seminars or conferences where you can miss some note, webinar recordings can be viewed again and again. You can be sure that you don’t miss a thing.
Interested? You can click this link to register to the event>>Virtual Staff Entrepreneur Program Registration
And hey, we are also looking for 10 volunteer bloggers who can blog and promote this event. Bloggers who completed the program will be given a certificate by Ms. Janet Toral of Digitalfilipino.com. You can leave a message if you are interested and we will contact you for the details.
Here are the list of interesting topics that will be discussed in the webinar.
(please see Virtual Staff Entrepreneur Program Registration for date and time details)